Admin / 09 Mar 2017
Please enter keywords
FOR POWERFUL PEOPLE
Certification Training is our specialty. Courses are for certificate preparation purposes only. These courses are NOT associated with WIOA/WDP or any other State or Federal sponsored employment training.
Business Analyst Certification training, classes in NJ. We provide Business Alalyst(BA) Training courses in New Jersey(NJ) under a simple, hands-on approach to all our students. The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge defines 6 knowledge areas, which group related sets of tasks and techniques. Each of these tasks and techniques describes the typical knowledge, skills, processes, and deliverables that the business analyst requires to be able to perform those tasks competently. Covers the leadership, problem solving, and communication skills; business and technical knowledge that support effective business analysis.
An understanding of the knowledge areas is reinforced through real world exercises and role playing.
This course is built around a lecture and classroom-interaction format. There is no written homework, and no exams. In-class exercises will allow the students to put the material covered into practice, and provide insights from the different backgrounds of their fellow students.
Each session of the class will follow the same basic format:
· A recap of the prior week's topic to address open questions, and to discuss relevant case examples from the students' real-world experiences
· A presentation by the instructor on the current week's topic
· A brief morning break
· A presentation of one or more case studies that illustrate the topic
· An in-class exercise to allow the students to apply the concepts of the current topic to one or more business scenarios
· A second, longer break for lunch
· Review and discussion of the in-class exercise
· Closing questions